Wednesday, July 8, 2009

So long, PEI

Tonight is our last night in PEI... the kids are begging us to extend it another night but the park is completely booked for a huge country concert this weekend (Reba and Tim are coming...)

I've changed my mind about our neighbors - really nice people from Ontario. 3 families, and our kids have all hit it off. (Everyone ended up watching the movie last night. I couldn't believe they didn't serve popcorn!) It's the people parked a few spots from us that worry me - the guy wears pajama bottoms all day.

The Ceilidh was really fun but when I first entered the Hall I did feel like I was in a made-for-TV-movie or in an episode of Little House. Intermission was held in the basement of the Hall where they were holding a 50-50 raffle of a quilt. (Dad, I didn't win.) Cameron was chatting it up with the keyboardist, telling him that he played the cello. They may have even exchanged emails :)

Kids had new soda today: Raspberry Cordial that all of their friends insisted they try. I guess I should've checked for any alcohol content before I gave it to them. At some point they want to hit a market and buy all of the chocolate bars they can't get at home. Tracey, aeros sound familiar?

Paula, good call on the Cup o Noodles...

Evan is reading Anne of Green Gables to Sophie - a PEI classic.

Big Happy Birthday to Elizabeth! Hope you had a great day!!! Sending you birthday hugs from Canada!!

1 comment:

  1. You mean to tell me Cameron didn't share his big bag of pop corn? Or did you throw that out before it made it to the RV? Also, count me in for a night out for mussels!!
    I enjoy reading this and l love the pictures!! You all look so happy :-)
    XO,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete