Saturday, May 26, 2012

Aunt Fanny It Is



Saturday, 2:20 pm

Spending the day at Jellystone. Very hot here, so thankfully enjoying the pool, water activities and rec center (where Sophie can enjoy all the crafts she wants). Had a walking taco for lunch - it involves a bag of Fritos, taco meat and fixin's... kind of yummy, kind of gross.


Leaving very early tomorrow and heading to NC. Not sure where we are staying but I really hope it's not the Walmart parking lot...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Walking Tacos equal Barking Spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way Gene went to summer camp in the Shenadoah Valley when he was in Middle School. I think the name of the town was Harrisonville. I remember the flies were so big they had numbers on the underside of their wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! It's Sydney! I hope you're having fun on your trip! It sounds awesome! Keep having fun and tell Sophie I say hi!
    Syd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Syd! Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for checking out or blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi it is Lara! How is Sophie? How is the RV ? I've never had a walking taco before, are they nice? Nice blog!¡ Wish you were here Lara g

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lara I miss you a lot .
    The rv trip was so much fun and a waco taco is pretty
    good. lets keep in touch -soph

    ReplyDelete